Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where we pause and reflect on what we’re thankful for. Here at littleBits, we’re thankful for YOU – our diverse and innovative community.
So many of our littleBits inventors have touched our hearts and creative spirits with their inspiring messages. Bitsters, we’re so thankful for the creative spark and joy you bring to us! By inventing and innovating every day, you’re a part of such an important community, but you’re also impacting the world for good.
We work pretty darn hard to keep everyone on their inventing A-games, so it really pumps us up to get little notes from you. We actually hold onto these, share them with the team, and come back to them when we’re having slow days. We’re really thankful for them. So we want to share a few of our favorites as a thank-you for your thank-you’s. Here are some of the (paraphrased) notes we received in the littleBits Customer Support Center.
1. “I don’t know where to start, so I’ll start by saying ‘thank you.’ I believe in you.”
2. “I want to thank you for helping my children to experience discovery hands-on. It was so much fun for them to come up with inventions with easy-to-use materials.”
3. “Our girls took to the kit RIGHT AWAY and it was amazing to watch them invent and explore.”
4. “Your customer service rocks! littleBits always responds in such a timely manner.”
5. “I am seriously blown away by your top-notch and incredible customer service! Thank you so much for fixing my mistake. I appreciate it!”
6. “littleBits has as an amazing customer support system that matches their products.”
7. “I want to say thanks for your generosity. As a teacher, budgets are always tight. But your help and generosity will make a huge difference in my classroom.”
littleBits Customer Support team