"Spin, Crackle, Bop" is an augmented Rice Krispies cereal box that plays a song and animates the heads of the three characters, "Snap, Crackle, and Pop" when the box is touched. A touch also illuminated the outline of the box and flashes this outline.
1. Cut out the three faces of "Snap Crackle and Pop from the cereal box
2. Assemble your Littlebits - Power to your Button, button to your sequencer and oscillator, also connect up 3 motors to the circuit so that the button turns on everything when you press it
3. Glue the Krispie heads to the ends of the motors and affix them to the inside of the box so that they stick out eh front.
4. Glue or attach the rest of the bits to the inside of the box to stabilize.
5. place your button at the top of the box under the opening latch for easy access.