This Arduino code will send a MIDI master clock signal, and let you set the tempo by tapping!
- Connect a dimmer to A0 to set the tempo by twisting the knob!
- Tempo blinking LED on pin A5
- Sync signal on pin A9 (for example to sync with Korg Monotribe...)
- MIDI real-time start/stop is sent when button press is detected on A1 port
- Stores the BPM value and restores it on power up
Code also available here:https://github.com/DieterVDW/arduino-midi-clock
Kudos to the EXCELLENT tutorial on how to send and receive MIDI with an Arduino @ Instructables:
Also thanks to Paul Stoffregen for the super-easy TimerOne library!