Arduino Coding Kit
IN COLLABORATION WITH ARDUINO
This kit contains 8 of our favorite prototyping modules. It’s everything you need to get started with electronics and programming.
Make your own Etch-a-Sketch! Program a visual display! We’ll walk you through the basics using the Arduino programming environment, without the breadboarding, soldering or wiring normally required. Perfect for hackers, designers, makers and tinkerers of all levels.
Note: this is the same product as the Arduino Starter Bundle, but with updated packaging
- Includes everything you need to get started (battery + power included!) right out of the box
- Build with 8 Getting Started sketches, including a DIY Etch-a-Sketch, Mouse Control and hundreds more from Arduino’s community!
- Communicate with software (Processing, MaxMSP, Flash etc…)
- Snap modules easily to 3 inputs and 3 outputs on the Arduino module, as well as additional I/O for advanced hardware interaction
- Access to community support from Arduino AND littleBits
The Arduino module is also available individually here!Check out our Tips + Tricks for more ideas on using Arduino!
* Discounted price, not eligible for educator discount. Bag may not appear exactly as in photo.
We’ll cover the electronics. You focus on the code.
MEET THE ARDUINO CODING KIT
Dave, one of our designers, will walk you through how to create your very own DIY Etch-a-Sketch!.More Arduino projects are available on our projects page!